Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mental Vacation

I guess you can call this a mental vacation..more like a break from the 9 to 5.  I was almost burned out.  Do you know that feeling?  I am using this Spring Break to relax, refresh and rejuvenate just a little.  Not much, but a little bit.  Hanging around the house, doing a little shopping and lots of time with my loved ones.  Even took a long walk on the beach.  Not that beach in Paradise, but I'll take whatever sand and breeze I can get.  I had a plan for this short time off, but then some things changed (as they often do).  So getting some spring cleaning, minor home maintenance and errands are on the agenda.  Took a little road trip to visit my sister whom I don't see as much as I should.  As soon as I get off this thing..I am gonna put some things on my to do list for tomorrow..and I plan to actually complete them (laugh out loud).  I once read that to be productive, you should plan out your schedule.  I have a really hard time doing that.  I like being a little spontaneous. And my memory doesnt quite work with the schedule thing. I need to at least get back to exercising.  I was doing really well with that...the elliptical is calling my name.... Anyways, what is a mental vacation?? I don't think I can stop thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment