Thursday, May 3, 2012

Living life with no limits

I have started and ended a few ventures in my short life and I will continue to do so until I find exactly what it is that fulfills me.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with wearing multiple hats.  Really, who wants to live a life with limits?

I feel each day brings me closer to clarity and peace with my life decisions and career choices.  I will continue to set goals and aspirations for myself and my son.  And one day, I will see all my hard work and sacrifice paid off.  

Here in the land of opportunities giving up should not be an option.  We all want instant gratification..but that's unrealistic to say the least.  If you fail..get back up..dust yourself off and try again.  Its just that simple.  If you have to, give yourself pep talks.  Create vision boards.  Read inspiration articles.  Do some research for that dream career.  Make friends in places where you want to be.

Moral of the story is: Don't Give Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment