Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Over-Drive

I feel like my life is in overdrive right about now..there's work..Full-time and sometimes over-time.  Then there's school and last but definitely not least there's being a mother.  There is always something to do, clean, buy, organize, bake, fix and whatever else you can think of to add to my list.  Sometimes I just wanna sit down and do absolutely nothing.  But then, where would that lead me?

I placed my baking on the back burner to focus on school for the summer while I had a little more me time than usual.  And I shortly realized after starting classes again that I really should have finished in my 20's.  My memory and studying skills aren't quite what they used to be.  But then I have to think that maybe it isn't that.  Maybe I am just preoccupied with all of my other responsibilities. 

I look at other mom's and dad's who go to their jobs, and maintain their household with more than one child and remind myself that I CAN DO THIS.

It is difficult and very stressful at times.  But my vision keeps me going.  As long as I have breath in my body, I will keep going.  

I'm in a head space, where I want to build my dream instead of helping someone else build theirs! And of course I will stop to enjoy life's little treasures along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment