Sunday, February 7, 2016

Superbowl Sunday!

It's Sunday..Are yall ready for some football?

My son is a Peyton Manning fan so I'm sure he's rooting for the Broncos...but his momma over here is rooting for Cam Newton!  I like rooting for the underdog!  I love all the excitement from the Panther's Camp and I hope they bring it home!  I've seen some disheartening things on social media in regards to Cam's confidence.  I say be confident, go out there and be proud of all your accomplishments.  If you don't celebrate your wins, then who will?


I'm also here for the commercials and BEYONCE!! My girl dropped some fire yesterday!  So excited to watch her hit that stage, especially since I can't get my dose of new reality shows tonight!  No big party to attend, no watching it on the big screen at a bar.  It's all good!  Oh, and I look forward to all the meme's that will be created in response to the game and performances.  Happy Superbowl 50!!

Just wanted to drop a little note since I haven't posted in a while.  I've had some adulting to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment