Sunday, February 7, 2016

Superbowl Recap..

So..let me just start with the fact that I'm not the biggest football fan.

But I do partake in the social media excitement of it all as well as the commercials and the jaw dropping half time shows.

As stated in my previous post.,,I was rooting for the underdogs..Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers.

But my son's idol Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos prevailed.  He was happy to see them win and for Peyton to go out on such a career high.

I hate to say it..but I had a feeling that the Panthers would choke.
I was also underwhelmed.  I think it was given too much hype along the way.

And my girl Bey avoided a tumble-good save!

The commercials weren't great.  The performances were eh..okay.  And the plays on the field were definitely lack luster.

Hopefully 51 will give us more of a show with all that money that's put into America's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment