Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday the 13th isn't so bad after all



I used to be supersticious...Used to is the key word here.

Today's date isn't necessarily bad luck even though its notoriously known to be so.  The movies and music say so..but the fashion world doesn't.

I was checking my email and caught wind of a half off sale at one of my favorite online stores.  Yes, I said 50% OFF. I cannot..I repeat I cannot pass up a sale.  And I am still kicking myself for not getting on my laptop and purchasing this now sold out jumpsuit a few weeks ago. So I am trying to redeem myself and find something just as cute to suffice until it restocks.

Boohoo has so many items that I was dying to add to my wardrobe.  I was able to get free shipping as well.  So excited to get my package.  

Check them out: Boohoo Website

I do plan to post an unboxing post of items purchased today. So be sure to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment