Monday, June 27, 2016

Back At It

For the umteenth time, I am back focused on my fitness.

I'm back from vacation and over and done with the craze of prom and graduation festivities for my 2016 high school graduate.

I've had time to relax, relate, release and decompress.  Thank you Lord!!

So with that being said.  I need to get my butt back in the gym.

Of course, we all need a little inspiration to get to that place.  Kohl's kept sending me emails about saving $10 off of $30..so I said why not look around.

I love their Tek-Gear brand and usually head straight to them..but I remembered that they also sell Nike brand and started perusing the site for some deals.

Low and behold I found four..yes four pairs of bottoms for under $25 each.  Ya'll know I love a deal.
And they are super stylish of course.

Check out the styles I snatched up below:


Nike Womens Relay Dri Fit Capri

Nike Womens Legend Workout Tights

I didn't get to use that $10 off..but I did earn that much in Kohl's cash for my next purchase.

Be sure to get yours before they sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment