Sunday, May 15, 2011

This is the day

I love Sundays. It is my official chill day.  Not really doing anything other than laying around, watching television or reading a good book.  How cool is that?? When I find a church home it will also become a day when I worship my maker.  I find peace, calm and often reflect on Sundays.  I also look forward to my huge Sunday paper with all the sales ads and coupons!!

I finally got out of my lull and hauled my behind to the gym.  Worked out on the elliptical for an hour.  I thought my body would be aching so badly from neglecting exercise for almost a month.  But I made it through with no incident.  Thankfully Pandora Radio got me through it.  I have to listen upbeat tempos to get me through that hour.

En route to the gym I realized that today was the last day to take advantage of Happy Hour at Starbucks.  I got there about twenty minutes before it ended.  I'll have a Venti Mocha Frappuccino please.  And it was yummy!

Then I got home to discover that I lost the key to my outdoor shed...I guess my neighbors will give me the stink eye until I get a replacement key so that I can get the lawnmower out to cut the grass.  And I hear its supposed to rain all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment