Sunday, November 29, 2015

New lippies.. Ulta haul

Thanksgiving is over and that pretty much means that Black Friday was upon us!!
Well I will admit that I use to be one of those crazed shoppers who practically skipped time with my family to get a jump on a crazy electronics deal.

I happened to be checking my emails and an advertisement for Forever21 popped up so I had to check it out.  I will post about that haul in another blog post.  They had some pretty decent deals.  I even caught the restock of an item I had been dying to get!  I pray that it fits right.

Saturday came and went.  I only picked up a gift card for a neighbor that moved to Texas and went to pick up a Christmas present that I had ordered the previous week.

Today, I decided not to sleep the day away and get out and pick up a few items.  I had been itching to get back to Ulta for my NYX fix.  I went to grab my coupon and noticed they had Ulta Beauty items buy two, get two free.  They had me at hello!  I've never purchased their brand of cosmetics before but it was worth a try.  I tell you, I cannot pass up a good deal.  They didn't have many of my preferred colors in stock, but I was able to pick a few shades to sample.

Check out what I snagged below:


Top left: Ulta Brilliant Color Gloss Rich Plum 12
Top Right: Ulta Matte Lip Cream Allusive
Bottom Left: Ulta Matte Lip Cream Stirring
Bottom Right: Ulta Lipstick Plum Crazy 217


In addition to the sale I used a coupon for $3.50 off $10 purchase.  My total came to $15.26. Not too shabby.  The pics may not be true color due to my lighting.  I will try to capture in daylight and repost.  I'm diggin the top right and bottom left. All products went on smoothly and felt very light.  

No comments:

Post a Comment