Friday, November 13, 2015

What are you wearing this Fall?..My Macy's Bootie Haul

          Ok, Lets's get into these booties!!  Like most ladies this Fall, I too am all about the Fringe.  I picked up this pair by Carlos Santana. I had to exchange them for a larger size to ensure that I could wear them with thicker socks this Winter.  These boots are a stretch for me..I usually don't go this light or with suede.  But..I loved them too much to pass them up.  Yay or Nay?
I've also been obsessed with finding some boots like the ones below since last Fall. I ran across a blog with someone wearing a pair by The Lucky Brand and I didn't want to spend over $100 so I said I would keep looking until I found some that were comparable. These are by Material Girl.  They're a little bit country and I like it!!

Lastly, I snagged these shearling lined booties by Rock Candy..I don't quite love them yet..but I needed some more short boots that gave the look of combat boots.  These were the closest and they were on SALE (ding, ding, ding).  Don't mind my silliness..I get happy when I shop LOL.  But seriously..these guys will do..you can wear them up to hide the fluff or down to showcase it.  They're very comfortable so that's a plus.  A nice vest to rock them with will finish the look nicely..I guess I will add that to my Christmas List.
Honestly I feel like my style is all over the place these days.  Which one would you have picked?

Similar style Rock Candy boots can be found here: Rock Candy Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment